Saturday, July 1, 2017

More Than Words - My first share as a Design Team Member - explore

Hello my Crafty Friends.

Today I am here to share with you my first layout as a new Design Team Member at

This is the challenge for July and its a beauty.
I wanted to keep my layout  clean and simple.

Sarah and Callum travelled to America and had the most amazing holiday.
I loved this photo of Sarah standing in the  falling snow in New York City.
When I saw Explore and Arrows I knew that I wanted to scrap about their time
exploring  Time Square in New York City.

[explore}


Sarah said:
One thing I hoped I would see -  snow in New York City.
Today it snowed all day while Callum and I explored Time Square.
It was cold but beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope I have inspired you to play along and share your creation with us.
Check out the incredibly gorgeous and inspirational layouts
by the other Design Team  ladies
And click here to check out  the rules....we want to make sure you creation is eligible
for a prize from one of the wonderful sponsors.

Janice xx

2 comments:

Dolly B said...

Another beauty and congrats on the DT gigs, they are lucky to have you. I love the circle and the arrows directing the eyes. What a lovely memory to document for your daughter .
Mary x

Helen Wallace said...

Huge congrats on your new DT Janice - you will be brilliant. Love your debut layout in your unique style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...