Wednesday, March 22, 2017

White With 1 - Look out world here I come

Hello !!


A bright and vibrant  colour this month at White With 1

"Orange Peel"




 Challenging myself with this colour...it is not a colour I use much.
  This is  what I come up with.

{Look out world here I come}

Using some of my favourites again to create the background.
Washi tapes, vellum paper, rub-ons and 2Crafty Chipboard.


 A close up to show the layers.
2Crafty Chipboard.... Arrows, Chevrons and tiny Stars.

Thank you for stopping by,
your kind comments  brighten my day!

Enjoy your day.
Happy Scrapping.

Janice xx

post edited to add this exciting news.
Thanks White With 1
I made the

March highlights ...
Oh my orange goodness!  So many gorgeous layouts this month featuring our ORANGE PEEL colour - WOW ladies you have outdone yourselves!

11 comments:

Helen Wallace said...

Another fabulous page with a those good old standbys that always work; the washi, the chippies, the string, the builders tape and the button. Great use of white space and another corker bloke's page.

Michelle VO said...

Love the elements you have used on your page - they are great! Thanks for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful Janice! Love the details on the back ground!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the photo!!!!!!!!

Jostralie said...

Such a cool layout!
Thanks for joigning us at ww1

Sandra said...

I just love all that background work and layers behind the photo Janice. Fabulous layout. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

Jane said...

Stunning background and I just love you have done a male page - works brilliantly. Many thanks for sharing with us on White … with 1.

Julie said...

Wow what a cool layout. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1 :-)

Tania said...

Oh this looks fabulous Janine, love all the details on your background. Thanks for joining us at WW1:)

Julie Schinkel said...

Great masculine page! Thanks for joining us at White With 1 :)

Dolly B said...

Fab boy page and love the colours . I like your design with the washi and the arrows with the twine wrapped around them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...