Sunday, March 19, 2017

D-Lish Scraps - March Challenge - Gymnastics Awards


The March Challenge at D-Lish Scraps is this  pretty pink Inspiration Board  and  a Sketch.


Here is my take.

{Gymnastics Awards}

 Washi tape is a go to  for me at the moment....(I have lots in my stash).... I really like how easy it is to use and how effective it is to create background layers to a layout. I have added some texture with  2Crafty Chipboard pieces, and add some flowers and butterflies as seem in the  Inspiration Board.
So proud of this gorgeous little girl. She loved her gymnastics and always gave it her best shot. A quiet achiever. All her dedication and hard work paid off.





A close up of the background layers.....washi tapes, torn paper strips, rub-ons
flowers, chipboard and butterflies.

I hope I have inspired you to play along....great little prizes are up for grabs.

Thanks for stopping by.
Your kind comments are much appreciated.
If you are new to my blog I would love for you to become a follower...follow the steps on the top right hand side.


Janice  xx



7 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Love that colour combo - reminds me of Paris, for some reason & I'm a washi tape fan too. This lo ticks soooo many boxes for me. LOOOVE!!

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow this looks wonderful.. i love the layering and great photo too..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the circles!!!!!!!!!!

Helen Wallace said...

So pretty in pink - a totally sweet photo and a lovely way to record your DD's achievements at gymnastics. You inspire me to tap into my under utilised washi tape. Lovely page.

Val-Belle said...

Always a great layout from you and the photo here is so cute. Love the chippie treatments. Awesome way to use washi.

Dolly B said...

Love your design and the chipboard looks great adding the texture. Fab use of the washi, something I should use more as I have quite a bit in my stash. Lovely documentation of your DD's Dedication to her Gymnastics
Mary

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Awesome layout Janice! I'm loving all that pink and the chipboard texture!
Louise xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...