Monday, March 7, 2016

Happy 100th Birthday


Hello!

I was thrilled to be asked by a lovely lady to make a
 Birthday card for her  beautiful Mother In Law. 
...not just any Birthday ..
.She will be celebrating her 100th Birthday
 A wonderful and very special milestone.

Here is what I have made for her, I hope she likes it.


My wish for her.

"Congratulations"
"Warmest wishes to you on your special day.
May it be filled with sunshine, happiness and smiles, laughter and love.
Have a wonderful 100th Birthday."


Janice xx

6 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

This is beautiful Janice! I love the beautiful colours! a 100.....that is really an amazing milestone! ;-)

bel said...

Wow, what an honour for you and happy birthday to the gorgeous lady!!!

The card is absolutely adorable Janice and I expected nothing less from you.
Just stunning!!!

Lizzyc said...

That's a beautiful card, I am sure she will love it! What a wonderful milestone!

Helen Wallace said...

Such an honour to be chosen to create something special. Your card is gorgeous with the muted tones and the sweet cluster. I'm sure she will love it :D

SueP said...

Beautiful card Janice, and celebrating 100years is so special!!

Tiff Firth said...

its such a beautiful card. It reminds me of looking down onto a glorious hat with that use of the doily. perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...