Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Random Snapshot - Scraplift

 Hello and Thank You for stopping by.

 Scrapping just for me, for my blog and album.
No posting or sharing anywhere except for here on my blog.
 I saw this gorgeous digital layout.....Loved it and wanted to scrap lift it.
 Sorry but I cannot remember who designed it.
 (I am inspired by lots of Gallery Standouts work and I'm pretty sure I saw it on there somewhere)


I am not a digi scrapper so mine  is a hybrid

{RANDOM SNAPSHOT}

I am really happy with how it turned out...plenty of room for improvement I know, 
 but I had fun playing,
 A 12 x 12 printer would be great. Its on my wish list along with lots of other things! 
Just wish the white paint that I added last was actually white and not cream.
I loved the title  also and it fitted my photo perfectly so used that on my layout.
I didn't realize is was that crooked though.....oops!

 If you are reading this and know who created or designed this please leave me a name in the comments below and I will be  more than happy to share, credit and link.

I am enjoying playing along with a few challenges and scrapping just for myself.
August, September and early October I will be working on wedding things..exciting times.

Enjoy your week.

Love
Janice 
xx

10 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Ooooh! Wedding things..... exciting times indeedy ! Don't forget to share them on here....there are so many crafty, YUMMY wedding things out there.....this is a lovely page. Great lift. I do that with white and off white all the time. They look the SAME til you pop them together....& crooked lettering? I've decided to do it on purpose these days, since it turns out that way anyways, LOL!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwww! LOVE LOVE LOVE this! LOVING the photo!!!!!

Dolly B said...

Looks fabulous Janice, love the subtle texture and such a cool photo. You should be happy with your layout and wedding planning , exciting !
Mary x

Dolly B said...

PS Oh and straight ~ what is that ? I can't do straight if I tried lol
Mary x

Lizzyc said...

I do not know who did the original image, but by golly your take is stunning! I love how the photo flows onto your page. And it sounds exciting about the wedding stuff too!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Loving this beachy layout, Janice!! Amazing work!

Unknown said...

This is really, really beautiful! So dreamy....

Helen Wallace said...

Soft and dreamy with the essence of summer at the beach oozing from the page. Great job with the hybrid. Enjoy the next three months with the wedding buildup. A very special time :)

Denise van Deventer said...

Gorgeous design and love the digi inspiration photo! Love the added texture and a such a cool photo! Super! ;-)

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow!! I loooveee this!! Don't know who made the original but your take on it is gorgeous .. a lovely soft and dreamy page!! .. and wedding stuff .. hope you're going to share!! This is awesome!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...