Thursday, June 25, 2015

My LAST Design Team Post for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hello Everyone!
 
....and here it is....
my last post on the 2Crafty Chippie blog. :(
I have a huge stash of 2Crafty chippie left thanks to Vanessa's generosity. so I will still be creating with this gorgeous product.
Thank you Vanessa.

 
My last  share  is....

...... a layout I created using this fantastic Moodboard at Jot. 
When I saw this Moodboard I knew exactly what I was going to scrap and it
 included the gorgeous 2Crafty chipboard Gymnastics Graphic Wordlet .


"Gymnastics...be positive"

2Crafty Chipboard Products used;
Graphic Wordlet - Gymnastics
Mini Fast Forward Arrows
Funky Hearts


Sarah loved her gymnastics as a young girl.
I knew when I saw this piece it would feature on one of my  2Crafty layouts....and here it is.
2Crafty makes adding a title to your layout so easy....this was just perfect for my photo and layout.
Thank you 2 Crafty, so many of my creations feature chippie titles.
 Pop over and check out their long list of Individual Words/Phrases and Graphic Wordlets.



My trade mark Funky Heart.
Simply coloured with gelatos and  layered with an acetate heart. 





This Gymnastics   Graphic  wordlet was coloured with Gelatos and Black Ink 





These Mini Fast Forward Arrows are new releases and they are fantastic.
They were coloured with gelatos.
I added them here to help draw the eye to  part of my  journaling.

Well that's it!
Thank you so much for looking at my work
and for all your beautiful and kind comments, it means a lot to me.

It has been an honour and a privilege to create with these amazing 2Crafty Chipboard
products and to be a part of such a wonderful team of inspirational scrappers.
I am ever so grateful for the opportunity.
Thanks again Vanessa and Di for everything.

Love
Janice
 xx

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Amazing layout, amazing photo and perfect chippies to use on it too..

SueP said...

Oh you clever girl Janice....this is a great layout!! There is so much to look at all over your page! great memory!!

Denise van Deventer said...

So pretty...love the doodling and little bits! Gorgeous page! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...