Monday, June 22, 2015

My last Design Team Post at 2 Crafty Chipboard


Hello Everyone!
2Crafty Design Team June Shares.









Hello Everyone, Janice here with you today.
Sadly this is my last post as a 2Crafty Design Team member.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my 2Crafty journey.
Creating with this gorgeous chipboard and being amongst such an 
amazing team of talented girls has been  a dream come true  for me. 
Thank you Vanessa and Di for having me on the team.
My first share  is called.....
"a moment CAPTURED"

 2Crafty Chipboard Products used:
Funky Hearts
a moment CAPTURED
Mini Trees
Grass Clumps

I love these mini trees and the grass clumps have always been a favourite piece of mine.
The mini tree was left raw and inked with several layers of bronze Versa colour ink.
I  smeared gesso onto some of the leaves.
The grass clump was inked with lots of different coloured
Tim Holtz distress inks and touches of gesso. 




This is one of the special moments Jayde Norwood captured during a recent photo 
shoot for my daughter's engagement.
 This Chippie title  "a moment CAPTURED" was just perfect. It was coloured with
 Bronze and Gold versa colour inks.
The blend of the colours  matched the paper really well.



Every layout of mine has my trade mark,  a "Heart".
I love these Funky Hearts, this was simply inked with Gold ink.
 It was adhered using a pop dot to add some dimension and to be able to tuck
elements underneath and around it - the flower, paper layers and beads.


It has been an honour and a privilege to create with these amazing 2Crafty Chipboard
products and to be a part of such a wonderful team of inspirational scrappers.
I am ever so grateful for the opportunity.
Thanks again Vanessa and Di for everything.

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave.

 Love
Janice
 xx

5 comments:

Dolly B said...

This is just Beautiful Janice. The colours you have used highlight your photo perfectly . The chipboard pieces are also perfect and the way you have coloured them to all tie in. Just gorgeous
Mary x

Lizzyc said...

This looks absolutely amazing! I love the little scene you have created on your page with the tree and grass, that looks wonderful.. the whole page is stunning.. love what you have created with those chippies!

Lizzy Hill said...

Love and adore this...the natural colours, the stamping, those little clusters of beads....just YUM!! You've done a great job with their chippy over the last 12 months!!!

Tiff Firth said...

you have been such an awesome ambassador for 2Crafty.

Helen Wallace said...

Another stunning page from Chez Janice. I love the paper which is perfect for the idyllic photo. Magical use of the chippies to create the scene and I really like the dusting of beads. Thanks for the inspiration :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...