Sunday, May 24, 2015

My 3rd 2Crafty Design Team May share

This is my 3rd Design Team layout for May at 2CraftyChipboard.
"Smile"


2Crafty  Products used;
Decorative Rod Set 2
Funky Heart Swirls
Doodled Frames
Word Circles Set 1


Loving hearts as I do, I couldn't resist these Funky Heart Swirl chippie pieces.
They come in packs of 4 and each piece is different.
Here I have coloured a pieces  of the Heart Swirl with white paint and a touch of 
pink Ink and tucked it into the flower cluster. All the other chippie pieces were coloured 
with White Paint. You can see the bottom edge of the Doodled Frame, part of the
 Decorative  Rod Set, which is just gorgeous and I have used a word from the
 Circle Word Set 1 as my title for the layout. 

Another close up of the Chippie pieces.
Funky Heart Swirl, Decorative Rod Set and the Word Circle Set 1.
Isn't that Decorative Rod Set piece gorgeous, I love it. 
A little cluster to finish off the layout.
 Here I have added a piece I snipped off the Doodled Frame 
and a piece from the Funky Heart Swirls.
Well thats my shares for the month of May.
I hope you feel inspired to add some of this wonderful chippie to your next creation.
I will be back again in June with my last Design Team share.

Have a fabulous day!
Janice xx

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

What a gorgeous softness you've created with this one....the hearts are yum....& that cluster on the edge....it makes it all so balanced. REALLY fabulous scrapping as always:):)

Helen Wallace said...

Oh so pretty in pink! Love the new Chippies and your gorgeous clusters. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Dolly B said...

Oh wow ! this is so pretty, the soft pink . LOVE your design and those chippies , divine
Mary x

Dolly B said...

ok I had to go back for a second look and I have to say the cluster next to the Beautiful You on the side, sigh, perfection !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...