Monday, May 18, 2015

May Mood Board at Jot

Hello Everyone!
I saw this gorgeous mood board over at Jot magazine.....I loved the colours and had to play along.
 
Gorgeous. One word to sum up this month’s Mood Board. This month Jot Girl Jodie York has pulled together the most gorgeous Mood Board filled with hot pinks, teals and with a retro feel
 Here is what I made.

"Be Positive"
 

 
The hours and hours of hard work and practice paid off Sarah. You did so well.
 
I say it every time I know but I wish I could photograph the white cardstock so it looked white.
Using the gorgeous 2Crafty chipboard  word "Gymnastics"  a heart and arrows on my layout.
Having a play with gesso, texture paste, stencils and gelatos. More practice needed!!!!
 
Thanks for  having a look and for any comments that you leave.
 
Janice xx

8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely. I love how you have altered your chipboard title and well done to your daughter!

Lizzy Hill said...

It's gorgeous! LOOOOVE how you've done that title with the colours on the black....& good on her with her gym work, too:):)

Helen Wallace said...

Love the multi coloured title and the silhouette...lovely work, thanks for the inspiration :)

Sheree said...

I love the texture you've created in your background and title! Great page! Thanks for joining in the challenge with Jot! :)

Anna Allan said...

Wow! Lovely layout. loving that cut title. Thanks for joining in with the Jot Mood Board Challenge!

Leanne said...

Janice! This is gorgeous!! I am loving the title!!! Fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us over at JOT..x

Mardi said...

Love this Janice... the whole feel of the layout is gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along at JOT.

Kim Archer said...

Janice.. this looks great!! Thanks for playing along with our May Mood Board over at Jot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...