Thursday, June 26, 2014

Purple Pumpkin June Sketch


Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing a layout I created using this  fabulous June Sketch over at Purple Pumpkin


This is my interpretation.
 
{yr 1}
 
Isn't my little girl just the cutest...She loved school.
 
I'm sure you have spotted some really old products on here...the Heidi ghost alphas/numbers.
Its amazing what one finds when you have a clean up ...Why not use them?....I'm not one that has to have the latest and greatest  products on the market. I have so much in my stash I just really need to start using it up....and at the end of  the day.......I scrap for me!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Janice xx

8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

A really lovely layout.. love the chalk board..

Lizzy Hill said...

LOL...I THOUGHT I'd left a comment here this morning - I was REALLY taken with the pp...or did you CREATE that bg on the paper???? Whichever.......& then I was REALLY taken by the way you used the photo in the corner.....& silly me totally 'missed' this was our PP sketch. DUH! This is what holidays do to you!!! Anyways, BRILL page.....BRILL take on our PP challenge & thanks for playing:):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the purple and the flowers!!!!!!

bel said...

It's so strange seeing your daughter so young cos you normally use recent photos of her and she is adorable as always. Love your interpretation of the sketch and yep... At the end of the day I scrap for me too!
I struggle to use recent papers!!!

Helen Wallace said...

Like Lizzy - I thought I'd left a comment before. Love this background- is that a Blue fern? Such a sweet photo do your DD. The wee chalkboard with the numbers is perfect for a first day at school. Still love those transparent alphas. I agree we scrap for ourselves :)

Unknown said...

what a beautiful page Janice!! I see that you've got your hands on Ombre Dreams, and you're totally rockin' it. lovely layering and background work there as well!

Monique Liedtke said...

What an adorable photo!! LOVE your page and love the purple color!

yyam said...

So soft and pretty!
Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...