Sunday, June 15, 2014

CSI Case File No. 126 Holiday Memories

 Welcome to my blog!

Firstly I  want to say a big Thank You to everyone who left lovely comments on my post for my Mum on her published layout. She was overwhelmed with all your beautiful comments.
 
So are you ready for this week's challenge? 
Beautiful colours again this week.
 Grab your forensics kits, CSI members, and get ready for some serious sleuthing as we open
 Case File No. 126.   
 
 Today I am sharing my Design Team Layout for  case File  No.126 at Colour Stories, Inspiration

{Holiday Memories}

 
The Scheme; Loved these colours.... All are there.
Evidence; chevrons (yellow washi tape), polka dots ( stencil, rub-ons), Numbers (date), rub-ons (title arrows, dots), scallops (on the paper strips), hearts (orange cotton), puffy accent.
Testimony; journaling spot with a decorative edge ( yellow tag)
I have scrapped an old photo, 6 years old, this was taken in April 2008 around Matthew's 13th Birthday..... but I can still remember the wonderful time we had with the kids at Wet 'n' Wild. Matthew is a real water baby so absolutely loved every minute of his time there. He went on almost every ride possible. His poor father was exhausted at the end of the day. The kids were allowed to buy a souvenir from each world and this is what Matthew bought with his money. We came home with so many wonderful memories....it was an amazing holiday.  We all loved it.
 
 
I hope you get a chance to play along. Remember to share your layout in the  CSI gallery.
 
Thanks for all your beautiful comments.
I feel lucky to have so many amazing friends who always take time to leave me  wonderful comments.
 
Janice xx

1 comment:

Helen Wallace said...

Such a bright, happy, sunshiny day. The towel could have been bought especially for this challenge. Your artistry with Washi tape is inspirational and I love the heart made of thread. Beautiful take on the challenge :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...