Friday, March 7, 2014

Part 3 of my March DT work at 2Crafty

Hello Everyone!
Back  today with my 3rd layout for my March Design Team work at
 
{today}


A vintage layout I created for the Scrap 365-4 over at CSI.
Mum and Dad didn't have many photos taken on their wedding day, so I treasure
 this memory captured of them on their special day.

The beautiful 2Crafty chippie pieces I have used here are
"today loopy font"
"Doily Border"
"Flourish Adornmentx2"

Case File No S365-4


 I joined two of the "Flourish Adornment" pieces together to form a heart.
I randomly inked each piece with Pinecone Ink.

 The heart shape around their Hands.


 I added  some misted gauze, cotton,leaves and blooms to the "Flourish Adornment" piece.

 A piece of the "Doily Border" inked with Pinecone ink. 



 Another gorgeous loopy font word-"today", covered with texture paste and inked.
Another little  piece of the "Doily Border", inked and cut to  fit..
 
2Crafty have so many gorgeous products....
.pop over here and I'm sure you will find something perfect for you next projects.
We would love to see what you create, please share it on the 2Crafty Facebook page.
 
Thank you for stopping by and looking at my work.
Your beautiful and thoughtful comments are much appreciated.
 
Have a fabulous day!
Janice xx

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous!! LOVING the photos, the colors and the flowers!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Lovely...that touch of blue works incredibly well, & I ADORE Those chippy word titles:):)

Lynn said...

Such a beautiful project Janice. I love your design and your so lucky to have such a beautiful photo of your parents from their wedding.

Lizzyc said...

What precious photos, and I love your layout, great design and love the edging you have around the edges..

sandi said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! This looks AMAZING!!!!!!! I love everything about this stunning page!

Dolly B said...

So beautiful Janice, love the touch of blue and the border and I love the loopey font. Just gorgeous
Mary x

Unknown said...

You are such a great artist and your work has so much feeling Janice x

Heather McMahon said...

Oh I love what you did with the chippies to form the heart. How clever! Great page and you're very lucky to have this great photo.

Val-Belle said...

This is stunning I loved it in the gallery and seeing it again I love it again. SUch a cool design and a very special photo. Love the vintage feel to it and the little hit of blue. Gorgeous.

Helen Wallace said...

A precious photo, beautifully scrapped in the vintage style…love the work with the chippies. You are a constant source of inspiration :D

Cheryl said...

Just beautiful Janice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...