Thursday, March 6, 2014

Part 2 of my March DT work at 2Crafty

 
Hello All!
Today I am sharing part 2 of my March Design Team work at
 

{you}

I loved this grungy look Kaisercraft paper.
I had  fun creating this page, adding lots of inks and mists to alter the chippie pieces.

"you loopy font"
"2013's"
"Gears"


 I love these loopy font words that 2Crafty have. Just perfect for your page title.
"you"- I inked this with cyan versa colour ink.
I used the "negative piece" from the "Gears" and coloured it the same way as
 the "Gears" and used it as a mat under my photo.




 The "Gears" and "2013" date were all covered with a light coat of gesso, then covered
 with Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Mr Huey's Mists and Tattered Angels Glimmermists
 and dried with a heat gun.
I inked up a grungy Kaisercraft stamp with Black ink and stamped randomly over all the pieces.

 The "Gears", showing all the different colours and patterns.

 
Thank you for stopping by.
I hope I have inspired you to get some 2Crafty Chipboard on your next layout. 
Click here to see the gorgeous chippie products Vanessa has. 
Pop over to the 2Crafty blog and see all the amazing DT creations.
 
I will be back tomorrow with my 3rd, 2Crafty post.
 
Have a great day!
Janice xx
 

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the strips and the gears!!!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layouts love how you have altered the chippies!

Heather McMahon said...

Love this Janice! The colours and chippy treatments are gorgeous!

Val-Belle said...

Love this masculine layout and I love how you have altered that chipboard. Looks amazing :D

Helen Wallace said...

Another standout page Janice???love the chipboard treatment. A great masculine page. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...