Saturday, November 30, 2013

CSI 99 smile

Hello Everyone. :)
Case File No. 99 over at
This is how I solved the case.
{smile}


The Scheme-Using all 5 colours.
Evidence- Butterflies ,stripes, 6 of something (flowers, leaves, butterflies)
Testimony-It Takes Two-Use 2 types of writing on your layout,
 I also used the Daydreaming on Paper prompts.
 
Playing with mists and paints to create my background.
My title "smile" is a gorgeous  2Crafty chipboard  piece.
 
CSI Case File No. 100 is up and ready to be solved.
 
I really appreciate you all stopping by
 and for taking the time to look at my work and leave such kind comments.
Thank You.
Janice xx
 


10 comments:

Val-Belle said...

I think that this is one of my fave ever layouts Janice. I love how it all works together.. So beautiful :D
I love your style.

Tiff Firth said...

ohhhhh gosh this is lovely. awesome splatting.
x

Adriana B said...

this looks amazing, love the colours too :)

katslittlepassion said...

this is just perfect! i love love the colors and the composition! amazing~!

zenevak said...

Gorgeous layout. LOVE it! You have worked the colours beautifully.

Sandrine Dawes said...

One of my all time favourite too Janice!!!! Wow!

Helen Wallace said...

Oh wow...another stunner from you Janice....love the multi-coloured splats and the strips down the side. Then there's your DD as the focal point, looking as beautiful as always....Gorgeous :)

Sarah said...

Oohh love this Mum! I like the colours! Love Sarah xx

Di Garling said...

Oh Janice this is really beautiful. Love everything about this one. Splendid. Cheers Di xo

Val-Belle said...

This is one of my fave layouts Janice. I am so happy to see that you got a feature. Way to go. You rocked this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...