Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October Special Investigator at CSI...Case File No. 94

 
Special Investigator over at CSI
Here is Case File No. 94
and how I solved it.
{Dad a & Louie}

The Scheme; I have used the 5 colours.
Evidence: Book pages, wood grain paper, crinkled paper, silver metal(paper clips), stack something( buttons).
Testimony: Use a type writer font.







Thanks for all your lovely comments on my last post.
You ladies are amazing ...your kind words always brighten my day.
I am a bit behind again with posting  this layout.....
I have just had a unexpected few days in Warrnambool visiting my very sick Dad.
He is still  in the  ICU, but making tiny step forward each day
 
Thanks.
Janice xx.
 
 

3 comments:

Sandrine Dawes said...

Stunning work!!! You are a great detective :) I am so sorry to read about your dad...hope he is okay, hugz

Di Garling said...

You have totally rocked this case file Janice. Love it. Cheers Di. Xo.
PS. It is nearly November, getting excited !!!

Val-Belle said...

When I saw this layout in the gallery I was gobsmacked. My dad, and his dog Paddy, would also sit in a chair at the end of the day surveying his land.... he always had a beer in his hand. I think that this is why they are farmers. They all have the same love of the land. I love the rustic, rough feel of this layout just like farming.. you nailed it :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...