Thursday, July 5, 2012

White With 1 July Challenge

A new month and a new challenge over at White With 1.
 The criteria for this month is
 White + Polka Dots + Tape
* any polka dot papers can be used, there is no specific colour theme, you can also use masking, misting or paint to create your  polka dots. Tape, this can be Washi tape, fabric tapes, masking tape, Tim Holtz tape and the list goes on....
This is my page.
{dream    then do }
Lots of close up to show all the little details.
 Using a Twiddleybitz, frame, bird and alphas
The Twiddleybitz chipboard frame is covered with Tim Holtz tape


The little Twiddleybitz chipboard bird is covered with washi tape



Two of my favourite online scrapping stores are D-Lish Scraps and My2Angels. Lots of my little embellishments and washi tape come from them. Click on them and have a look at what they have.
Click here to check out the amazing  WW1 creative team inspirational pages I hope you join in and I looking forward to seeing what you create..
Sorry I haven't updated my blog for so long....I haven't scrapped much for the last month due to my fractured arm. It is mending slowly and I am itching to get back scrapping again.
Thanks for stopping by.
Janice  :) xx





8 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my goodness Janice that is a sensational layout, so many embellishments to look around the page at, so stunning ... wow, wow, wow!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Phew.....I have been having withdrawals, missing your blog updates!!LOVE love love this janice, has so many yummo bits and pieces, and as always, love the colors, and polka dots too.

Lizzy Hill said...

Glad you're slowly getting back to it...been a while getting better! This is amazing & I have to agree with you about those 2 stores, too:):) LOVE your butterflies & other little bits'n'bobs...& the colour really pops..in a good way, of course:):):)!!!!!!!!!!!

Chantelle said...

this is a beautiful LO Janice - so many gorgeous embellishments - love your spotty birdie - so cute.

Dolly B said...

Beautiful as always Janice. Love all the layering and all the beautiful embellishements, so much to look at

Mary x

Tiff Firth said...

you clever chicky using washi on the bird. the more I look the more I see.

Jo said...

A beautiful page Janice. I love the red & white & all the little embellies. Will try & give this a go myself if time allows :)xx

Adriana B said...

such beautiful details, love the red/white theme :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...