Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cards

Finally I have something to share.
A combination of a broken arm, house renovations and lack of mojo, nothing much has been happening on here. I decided to do some smaller projects to get myself scrapping again.
This is what I made on the weekend.
Each card has a beautiful Twiddleybitz  piece
{best wishes}

{birthday wishes}


                                                                 {just because}


{congrats to you}



Thank so much to everyone who stopped by and took the time to leave me  lovely comments about my published pages. I really appreciate it.
 Happy scrapping.
Janice xx









7 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

well done and a great idea of having a go with smaller projects. I envy you. I just can't seem to get my head around cards.

mwah.
t

June Mahoney said...

Cards are very nice ,hope your arm is improving so you can get back to scrapping again ,come a long way since the
no tearing days luv Mum

Lizzy Hill said...

These are really lovely cards...the flowers look so cute alongside the chippie....great job, I'm sure as you get better & get more time the mojo will return:):):)

Di Garling said...

Beautiful cards Janice, so many beaut details. Cheers Di xo

Ebony van der Starre said...

I wish I could make beautiful cards like these...Im a terrible card maker!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Unknown said...

Wooooohoooooo!!!! xx

SueP said...

What gorgeous cards, they are beautiful!! lucky receipiants!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...