Thursday, June 7, 2012

Miss Arts Class

I am not able to scrap at the moment, ( I have a fractured Radius, right arm, luckily though no plaster just a sling for a couple of weeks ) so thought I would share this page I did almost 12 months ago. This was my 1st online class at Miss Arts, the teacher was Julie Winks. Julie was an amazing teacher, her video clips were very easy to follow. I learnt so much.  ..
{ just love }
Enjoy the rest of the week and to those going to the Brisbane Scrapbooking Expo this weekend have an awesome time.
Janice  xx

5 comments:

Meredith said...

oh no about your arm / wrist Janice :-( Lots of scrapping research time then ;-)

Beautiful layout :-)

Lizzy Hill said...

You POOR thing....that must be devastating...hope your bones mend quickly:):):) At least the Expo will keep your mind off it. Just buy stuff instead!!!!

Adriana B said...

wonderful page, sorry to hear about your arm, get better soon :)

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. I took that class as well and loved all the techniques. Hope your arm is better soon.

SueP said...

Oh no Janice....hope your arm feeling better soon!! Love this page Janice, so much to see & look at!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...