Monday, June 11, 2012

its almost summer

{its almost summer}

Still no scrapping here :(.
Just thought I would share my first published page with you.
After years of scrapping my amazing friend encouraged and helped me submit some of my pages.
I received a happy email from Scrapbook Creations on the 31st December 2009, saying they would like to publish this page I was so happy.
I have had 11 pages accepted now and its always a  thrill to receive that happy email and to see my pages in the magazines
 Thanks for looking.
Janice xx.
.

4 comments:

Adriana B said...

congrats , well done :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Know exactly what you mean....& hasn't your scrapping changed in that time!!!!!!!

SueP said...

I remember seeing this one Janice....loved it then and still do now!!

It's a buzzy feeling to see your work published ey?? Loving your pages!!

Unknown said...

Janice, I have just spent a happy half hour looking at your amazing layouts. Hope your arm is better soon so that you can get back to scrapping and sharing your beautiful work :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...