Thursday, May 31, 2012

enjoy

As the featured Member at Scrapboxx, I was asked to create a page using the "Boxx of Scraps" from Scrapboxx
A box full of amazing papers and embellishments. I still have lots left over to create another page. Click here to visit Scrapboxx and see the amazing and inspirational gallery, the great on line shopping and join in with the many challenges.
{ enjoy }
 A few close ups showing the beautiful embellies in the pack.


A big thank you to everyone for looking and for always taking the time to leave me such kind and lovely comments. I love reading them all and they brighten my day.
I have been working on another layout but not able to share just yet, so pop back soon  and see what I have been working on..
Janice xx

4 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

I LOVE this one Janice. Great colours and I love those little flowers. and all the measuring tapes!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout, love the colors.Congrats on your DT spot at White with One.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Love it too janice, wow, just gorgeous.

just another day said...

Gorgeous Janice just love the flowers too!!!
cheers
Lindy xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...