Saturday, March 31, 2012

Guest Designing

..........over at Twiddleybitz.
I am sooooo excited, happy and honoured to be asked by Nic and Andrew to join this amazing team for April and May. This is my 1st Guest DT spot, so along with my excitement comes a little nervousness.
Twiddleybitz have so many talented and creative ladies, click on the Twiddley link to have a look and be inspired. I .have been busy playing and creating with the  beautiful Twiddleybitz products.  .
Finally something to share..............
{ 18 today }


The Twiddleybitz products I have used are:
Diamond Overlay Single Photo, ( i smeared gesso around the edges and when almost dry I inked it with a script stamp)
Wave Banner, ( I used part of the banner, used my finger to smear a small amount of gesso onto each flag then did the same with the ink colours then  lightly stamped it with a script stamp)
Bag of Hearts, (left it nude...I love nude chipboard)
Musical notes, ( inked them) .
These product can all be found over on the Twiddleybitz ning.

Thanks to everyone who stops by and leaves me lovely comments.
Have a great weekend.... I'm off to do some more scrapping.. and will be back soon with another share.
Janice  xx

4 comments:

Dolly B said...

Whooo Hoooo Congrats Janice that is awesome. Love your layout, just beautiful, the little banner is beautiful and love the colours of the flowers, just adds that perfect touch. Everything is so well balanced. Love it

Tiff Firth said...

gosh you do it well.

love the stamping on the twiddley.... top idea.

Mrs Frizz said...

Gorgeous layout ...

Peg said...

congrats on the GDT spot, your page is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...